Underage Driving-Reg

 Dear Parents

As per Haryana Govt. directives  No. E-4/2018/332 SPL  dated  21.09.2018,  you are advised to ensure that :-

(1)       You ward   doesnt commute to school by driving  his own vehicle  without a valid license.

(2)       The private vehicles engaged by you for ferrying your ward to school must be registered in the RTA office.

View All

Boards Offered

CBSE-Affl No: 531190


Student Login

TC verification

Alumini Registration

GD Connect