Mock Drills are the testing of the efficacy of disaster management plan. To counter the eventualities in case of natural calamities like earthquake a mock drill was conducted successfully in our school. On first bell children crouched under their desks and on second bell they came out from their classrooms in pairs to their predetermined evacuation area, all in a matter of minutes.
The students were urged to act carefully in the event of any disaster and promote safety at home and in society/surroundings. This drill generated awareness among the students to evaluate their level of preparedness and coordination in this situation.
GYAN DEVI MONTESSORI SCHOOL
New Session starts from 3rd April 2017 (Monday)
|Nursery-II||8:15 am to 12:30 pm|
|III-IV||7:15 am to 1:35 pm|
Morning Assembly is an important feature where students learn the value of the collective prayer and are exposed to moral values through talks, activities and role play.
Value of the Month - Self Confidence
* Confidence comes naturally with success but; success comes only to those, who are confident.
* Self Confidence is the foundation of all great success and achievement.
* The best way to gain Self-Confidence is to dowhat you are afraid to do.
Bhavya Dudeja and Khyati of class UKG participated in Swapnil Rang- Parivartan-Evolution to Revolution-2016 held at Lions Public School on 15th October. They performed extremely well and bagged first prize in Mythotech- Fancy Dress Competition. Their efforts were lauded by Pro Chairman Sir.
Aiyra Chillar and Avi Sharma of Nursery got Second prize in Mask Making Competition held at MRIS on August 10th, 2016. They faced stiff competition from students of leading schools of the city and emerged winners by displaying their creativity and talent.
Enjoy the rains and have fun !
But keep an eye on the precautions...
· Monsoon Season - when infection spreads. Personal hygiene is very important.
Wash hands regularly, use a sanitizer to clean your hands. Germs grow in
humid conditions and infections spread quickly.
· Keep surroundings clean.
· Keep yourself hydrated as body looses water due to perspiration.
· Eat healthy food. Avoid eating food outside.
· Exercise, as it builds body's immunity.
· Don't play in rain water, it can be dirty.
· Dry your feet when they get wet.
· Keep away from loose electrical wirings.
· When thunder roars, go indoors.
· Keep items like umbrella, raincoat handy.