Morning Assembly is an important feature of school curriculum where students learn the value of collective prayer and are exposed to moral values through talks on “Value of the Month”. Meditation and Introspection is an integral feature of the morning assembly.
Our faculty who is well trained and experienced in Classical form of dance-Kathak and various Contemporaries takes immense interest in training the young talents of future.
Computers have become an integral part of our daily lives. In our school every student from NUR to class II gets his PC to work on in the practical periods. The lab is well equipped with latest facilities to help the children to think beyond the text books.
* In the well equipped music room students are taught vocal and instrumental music and this is where future stars are born.
* The well trained and experienced faculty nurtures the young talents.
ART AND CRAFT ROOM
It’s time to paint the world in your colors.
* The Art room gives the young budding artists a canvas to make a difference in the master piece they would like to create one day.
* They are guided by our teacher to draw, sketch or color with precision using different mediums.
* The display board on walls have beautiful pictures that encourages and motivates student to create more such paintings and crafts.